Thursday, September 15, 2016

Thank You & See You Later

Well folks, it's about that time. I'm killing my blog for the foreseeable future. Sharing my thoughts, feelings and observations with you the past few years has been scary, happy, sad, joyful and altogether great but I've realized these past few months that my focus has not been on the blog which is why the posts have been so spotty. If I can't do this properly, it's not worth doing. More importantly, it does not serve you.

I hope to return to Caviar & Grits in the future. In the meantime, be on the lookout for the the Black Professional Woman anthology series published by the Professional Women's Network. I have a piece in Book 1 that is set to be published before the Christmas holiday. Book 2 is scheduled for publishing before summer and I will have a piece in that book as well. I plan on publishing a second volume of "Thoughts" and will get the word out when it is publlished.

Thank you for sticking with me these years. I wish each of you peace, joy and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Please continue to view and comments. Your thoughts are always appreciated.